The first step, in the strategic process, is to provide clarity as to where you are right now. This must include the context in which you operate and the potential opportunities available. DavinDigital reviews your competitors’ offerings, your customer needs, and your company’s capabilities. We also review the market and the macroeconomic context. With this analysis, DavinDigital can assess the nature and scope of your company’s Unique Competing Space (UCS) – this is the space where you create and deliver superior value and address customer needs in a way your competitor cannot.
Five core questions are answered for your company:
- What is your external competitive environment and how is it changing?
- What is your own basis of competitiveness and how is it changing?
- Who are your customers, what are their needs and how are they changing?
- What is your Unique Competing Space and how is it changing?
- How do you get your organisation to “act together” and deliver on your USC?